Create Meaningful Offers to Engage Your Guest
- Drive value: Evaluate the quality of your hotel offers to drive conversion rates early in the booking
- Add-ons: leverage desirable features built into the hotel but not the PMS by using add-ons that allow guests paid priority; a valuable blocking priority
- Include your diverse hotel inventory, suites, corners, and even hotel outlets for the best
Marketing and Pricing
- Great photography and descriptions are crucial elements of eStandby
- Relevant pricing is the deciding factor for guest conversion online. The PRiME pricing engine also increases likelihood of conversion:
- Ensure your eStandby pricing accurately reflects the hotel
- Allowing a wide pricing range will allow a wide net for revenue
Timely and Engaged Awarding Pays Off
- Award Rate and RRR (Revenue Realization Rate) are key indicators of eStandby success. By maximizing award rates (~60%) you also drive hotel revenue and guest satisfaction.
- Accurate report metrics for further analysis are a byproduct of excellent engagement.
- Revenue generation is directly tied to hotel awarding
- Award in Advance (3-5 days), especially for overbooked future arrival
- Full Coverage Awarding: Don’t miss out on high potential revenue days due to lack of coverage.
- Over-upgrading the eStandby guest for inventory that may have gone unsold is a great opportunity. Doing so allows movements for overbooked base
For more information drop us a line at Support@nor1.com